Private Workshop Gift Cards Redeemable for a One-on-One Urban Sketching Workshop
Purchase a Gift Card
This gift card is redeemable for one private Urban Sketching Workshop at the Art Institute. Select a basic or advanced sketch kit. Once you’ve completed the purchase, you will receive an email with your sharable and printable gift card.
Learn valuable sketching techniques to make every day creative in this private urban sketching workshop. Entry to the museum is included and your choice of Basic or Advanced sketch kits are available. Read the details of each kit below and select when making your purchase.
How to purchase your gift card.
- Select your sketch kit
- Click Buy Now to complete your booking and pay through PayPal
- Get your gift card in your email within 12hrs
- Give your Gift Card to your loved one
- A sketching kit. Your choice between basic and advanced
- Basic – Includes a 8×5.5in mixed media artist journal, 1 water soluble pencil, 1 water soluble graphitone, 6 color watercolor palette, eraser, and waterproof black ink pen. All in a custom canvas zipper bag.
- Advanced- Includes a8x5.5in Moleskine watercolor journal, 1 water soluble pencil, HB, 2H pencils, 2 water soluble graphitone, 6 color watercolor palette, eraser, and waterproof black ink pen. All in a custom canvas zipper bag.
- Day entry to the Art Institute for 1 person.
- A small bottle of water
What we’ll do
Do you get inspired as you walk through a museum? Me too! Sketch the Art Institute with a local watercolor artist. Museum entry and sketch kit are included. No experience is necessary!
Sketching on location takes you out of your everyday distractions letting you nurture your creative side. If you enjoy taking photographs or journaling, sketching will enhance both. I’ll show you valuable sketching techniques to let you find and express your own style. We’ll use minimal supplies that are easy to carry to create sketches. This should fit easily into your day bag ready whenever inspiration strikes.
I will guide us to an inspiring spot in this astounding 1 million square foot space. I’ll show you your sketch kit, how to get started, and finding your subject. We’ll sketch together and I’ll guide you as you need. We’ll spend up to 20 minutes sketching a subject and then move to our next location.
Your customized sketching kit includes a water soluble graphite, water soluble pencil, water-brush, eraser, and drawing pad. I’ll bring other supplies for you to try like watercolor sticks, watercolor markers and watercolor pencils. Showing you how to further customize your sketch kit.