Giveaway – Premium Sketching Kit Upgrade
The winner has been announced! Ramona signed up on AirBnb and she will take home the premium sketch kit!
Announcing my first giveaway! My sketching guests always love the travel watercolor kits I give with my classes. So, I’m giving away an upgraded premium watercolor kit with even more of my favorite supplies!
“Doing Monika’s Urban Sketching class was a great way for me to experience Chicago. I loved the artist kit that was part of the class. Thank you, Monika!!” – Chris (AirBnb Experience guest)
The Sketch Kit Giveaway Includes:
- Moleskine Art Collection – Watercolor Album (8 1/4″ x 5″, 72 pages, 135lb watercolor paper)
- Large tin palette* with 10 pans (6 half pans and 4 full pans) filled with Daniel Smith Premium Watercolor paints.
- Koi travel water brush (medium)
- 2 Blackwing Polomino pencils (firm and medium)
- 2 Copic Multiliner waterproof pens (black)
- Set of 6 watercolor pencils.
- Personalized Sketch Kit Canvas Bag
* When filled to capacity, the large tin will hold 12 full pans or 24 half pans
The Giveaway Rules:
- Contest runs until August 14th 8pm CST
- Sign up for my AirBnb Urban Sketching Experience and schedule a date between August 15th and September 15th.
- Do not cancel! **
- There will be one winner chosen the old fashioned way. I will place all names in a hat and pick one.
- Results will be announced on instagram, facebook and on this post on August 14th 9pm CST.
- I will bring your premium sketch kit for our scheduled experience.
** If the winning guest cancels, they will not receive the premium kit and a new name will be drawn on that day.
New to Urban Sketching?
Urban sketching is a fun way to capture your favorite location or subject with your unique style. Whether you’re a serious artist or someone who just enjoys being creative, urban sketching can be a wonderful hobby or an exercise in exploring your creativity.
In 2007, a global community of urban sketchers began to form when Seattle-based journalist and illustrator Gabriel Campanario created an online forum “for all sketchers out there who love to draw the cities where they live and visit, from the window of their homes, from a cafe, at a park, standing by a street corner… always on location, not from photos or memory.”